January 27, 2021
February 20, 2021
401 W. Holmes Rd.
March 20, 2021
2645 W. Holmes Rd.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
January 16, 2021, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ First United Methodist Church
Distribution of free, fresh and non-perishable food items to City of Lansing residents. All residents must bring a valid state identification card, driver's license or mail with your home address. Residents should also make room in their trunk or hatchback for the food box.
Protective measures to be taken:
- The Mobile Food Pantry will be a "Drive-through" service
- Families will not congregate inside the church premises
- Proper identification will be required - proof of residency
- Volunteers will conduct household registrations at car side
- Volunteers will load pre-packed boxes of dry goods, produce, and frozen products into trunks/hatchbacks, so please make room
- Traffic control will be implemented and enforced