July 18, 2020
3827 Delta River Dr.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
June 20, 2020, 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Tabernacle of David
Distribution of free, fresh and non-perishable food items to City of Lansing residents. All residents must bring a valid state identification card, driver's license or mail with your home address. Residents should also make room in their trunk or hatchback for the food box.
Protective measures to be taken:
- The Mobile Food Pantry will be a "Drive-through" service
- Families will not congregate inside the church premises
- Proper identification will be required - proof of residency
- Volunteers will conduct household registrations at car side
- Volunteers will load pre-packed boxes of dry goods, produce, and frozen products into trunks/hatchbacks, so please make room
- Traffic control will be implemented and enforced
June 19, 2020 - June 20, 2020
The Lansing Juneteenth 2020 Celebration and all activities: the Essay/ Scholarship Contest, Ceremony Programs, the Parade, and the Saturday Freedom Park Celebration, all have been cancelled due to the COVID-19 Executive Order that has been extended and is subject to change that Public gatherings are not allowed and restricted.