Who do I call to report a tree down?
Public Service/Forestry has a complaint/concern line that you can call for help. The number is 517-483-4161 - Please note if the Tree is in your yard the City of Lansing cannot remove it as this is private property.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I have an Outdoor Wedding?
2. What Parks offer Pavilions for rent in Lansing?
3. Who do I call to report a tree down?
4. Where is the Cemetery Office?
5. How many Community Centers does Parks and Recreation have?
6. Who do I call if there is trash in a park?
7. What are the Parks and Recreation Office hours?
8. How do I rent a ballfield?
9. Are Dogs allowed in City Park?
10. How do I volunteer for Lansing Parks & Recreation?