Where can I have an Outdoor Wedding?
There are four (4) places where outdoor weddings are held. Frances Park has three areas (Rose Garden, Overlook, Woodland Trail). A wedding site and pavilion may be reserved up to one year in advance of the rental date. Frances Park Wedding sites maximum allowed, including the wedding party, is 100. For more information contact Parks and Recreation at 517-483-4277, between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday.

Turner Dodge Mansion is another area where an outdoor wedding can be held. For more information on Turner Dodge Mansion and grounds call 517-483-4220 Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday between 1:00 p.m. and 7:00 p..m.

Show All Answers

1. Where can I have an Outdoor Wedding?
2. What Parks offer Pavilions for rent in Lansing?
3. Who do I call to report a tree down?
4. Where is the Cemetery Office?
5. How many Community Centers does Parks and Recreation have?
6. Who do I call if there is trash in a park?
7. What are the Parks and Recreation Office hours?
8. How do I rent a ballfield?
9. Are Dogs allowed in City Park?
10. How do I volunteer for Lansing Parks & Recreation?