How do I report an issue?

Access to your City government is just a click away with Lansing Connect, a mobile and online service request system for the City of Lansing. Lansing Connect allows residents to identify non-emergency issues and report those service requests directly to the City officials. Residents can upload a photo or video of the concern and mark the geographic location on a map. Each request can then be tracked for follow up information. If you have an emergency, always call 9-1-1. The Mayor's Office is also available to assist you at 517-483-4141.

Lansing Connect

Show All Answers

1. How do I report an issue?
2. How do I pay a bill or ticket online?
3. How do I apply for a job with the City of Lansing?
4. How do I contact Mayor Andy Schor?