View all facilities

Station 1

Station 1 was erected in 1949, with an extensive remodel in 2006.

This downtown station is located next to Lansing Community College and Adado Riverfront Park. Over the years it has developed the nickname "The Big House." This station is located in the middle of the north end and houses:
  • Battalion 1
  • Truck 1
  • Engine 1
  • ATV 1
  • Medic 1
  • Medic 11
  • Medic 12
  • ATV 1 and Riverwalk 1
  • Riverwalk 11
  • Boat 1
This station specializes in handling the wide variety of events that occur downtown such as the Common Ground festival and Silver Bells in the City. Station 1 is also home to the Fire Administration offices and the Lansing Fire Museum.