Staff Services Division
The Staff Services Division's primary mission is to provide administrative and operational expertise to staff and citizens. The Division manages the following units: Criminal Records, FOIA, Identification Unit, Electronic Equipment Maintenance Unit (EEMU), Property and Supply Unit, Technology, Budget/Payroll, Building Security, S.T.A.R.T. and LPD Projects.
The Staff Services Division encompasses a workforce of experts that strive for customer service excellence and the implementation of leading best practices in modern police administration.
First Floor Central Records Division
- Accident/Criminal Police Report Copies (517-483-4680)
- Freedom of Information Act Requests (517-483-4680)
- Building Security
- Gang Resistance Education and Training Program (GREAT)
- LPD Projects
- Emergency Management/Homeland Security
- Background Checks/Local Arrest Record
- Notary Service
- Parolee Photos
- Ride-Along Applications
- Purchase Permits/Gun Registration, call (517) 483-4689 or email Ken.Lucas@lansingmi.gov.
Second Floor Administration
- Chief's Office
- Internal Affairs Office
- Public Information Officer
Third Floor Detention Unit
Fourth Floor Budget Control and Property & Supply Unit
- Accounts Payable
- Found Property
- Recovered Stolen Property