Request Traffic Calming

Do vehicles drive down your street at high speeds? If so, the City offers a process to petition for traffic calming on a proposed street. Find information on the process as well as the petition form below.

For questions, please contact the City of Lansing's Citizen Advocate at 517-483-4157.

Please note that streets that are posted as 25 mph or less can be petitioned and possibly assessed.
Petition Process
Petition Forms
LPD Patrol and/or Radar Trailer Request Form