- Front yard parking is illegal and is prohibited in residential and office districts, see Chapter 1286.
- Fines associated with front yard parking violations include $150 for a first offense, $250 for a second offense and $500 for a third offense.
- Over three tickets on the same vehicle are subject to be towed.
- Front yard parking enforcement protects the appearance of neighborhoods, property values and enhances public safety.
- The front yard is that yard which is between the front wall of the house and street right-of-way. Interior lots have one front yard, but corner lots may have two front yards.
Click here for additional information regarding front yard parking.