Lansing Small Business Recovery Program
The Lansing Small Business Recovery Program was designed to support small business owners as they respond to the economic disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. In anticipation of the long-lasting effects of COVID-19, LSBRP programming will be developed to meet the changing needs of Lansing’s small businesses both immediately and in the longer-term future. This website will be updated as new information and programs become available.
Business Assistance Resources
- Lake Trust Credit Union Great Lakes Giveback Patronicity Campaign
- Michigan Women Forward Resilience Microloan and Grant Fund
- LEAP One&All Inclusive Entrepreneurship Program
- Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs COVID-19 Reopening Resources
- Downtown Lansing Inc. Building Customer Trust Kit
- Lansing Regional Chamber COVID-19 Resources Website
- Lansing Economic Area Partnership Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Response Measures Website
- Lansing Economic Area Partnership One&All Inclusive Entrepreneurship program for the Lansing Region
- Lansing Economic Area Partnership One&All Downloadable Informational Presentation
- Michigan Women Forward COVID-19 Entrepreneur Resources
- Rescue Fund Resource Partners (PDF)
The Lansing Economic Development Corporation (LEDC) Business Financing Assistance Program (BFAP) offers micro-loans of up to $25,000 and larger gap financing (over $50,000) to stimulate business development and create positive economic benefits in the City of Lansing. To learn more about the BFAP program, please contact us at the link below.
Past Programs: COVID-19 Rescue Fund
The application period for the Rescue Fund is now closed. The COVID-19 Rescue Fund was created as an emergency fund to provide immediate financial assistance to City of Lansing small businesses in danger of going out of business. Small businesses in the City of Lansing were eligible to apply for $5,000 and $10,000 grants to help face the sudden and severe economic impacts incurred due to COVID-19. A total of $400,000 of awards were available. These grants from the City of Lansing were awarded by the Lansing Economic Development Corporation.
Mayor Andy Schor Announces City of Lansing’s Small Business Recovery Program
City of Lansing Announces the Businesses Awarded COVID-19 Rescue Fund Grants
The City of Lansing Announces the Second Phase of Businesses Awarded COVID-19 Rescue Fund Grants