Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19) News & Information
There is NO CHARGE to register for a Covid-19 Vaccine. Do not give any financial information to sign up for the vaccine. Find more information at https://www.fcc.gov/covid-scams
State of Michigan Vaccine
Ingham County Health Department
Sparrow Vaccination Program
Meijer Vaccination Program
Walgreens Vaccination Program
Rite Aid Vaccination Program
Ingham County Vaccine Registration
Clinton County Vaccine Registration
Eaton County Vaccine Registration
MDHHS Vaccine Safety Information
How Can I Help?
- Volunteers are needed for Lansing area shelters. If you are available to volunteer, please call Renee Jones at Holy Cross (517) 489-5278 or email: [email protected]
- Participate in the City of Lansing's Homemade Mask Drop-Off Program. Click this link to learn more about the program. Click this link for the Centers for Disease Control's face mask guidelines.
Small Business Assistance
You can visit the U.S. Small Business Administration’s website for an overview of the SBA’s response to the coronavirus, along with a list of resources. To apply for an EIDL loan, visit the SBA’s Disaster Loan Assistance website.
The Michigan Economic Development Corporation’s (MEDC) call center stands ready to support businesses looking for assistance through other available state programs. For more information, visit MEDC’s website or call (888) 522-0103.
The Michigan Small Business Development Center can also provide resources for small businesses impacted by COVID-19. For additional information, please visit the Michigan Small Business Development Center's Website.
Employers are encouraged to implement the State’s Work Share program that permits employers who may be facing maintain business operations during declines in regular activity instead of laying off workers. The program allows employers to keep their employees working with reduced hours, while employees collect partial unemployment benefits to make up a portion of the lost wages. More information about Work Share is available online at michigan.gov/WorkShare.
- Application for disaster loan assistance
- Chamber Of Commerce Coronavirus Small Business Issues and Solutions Guide
- How to apply for an SBA EIDL loan / More Information
- Michigan Economic Development Corporation Resources
- Lansing Economic Area Partnership Local Business Feedback Survey
- Lansing Economic Area Partnership Local Business Feedback Survey Summary
- Lansing Economic Area Partnership Emergency Small Business Relief Website
- State of Michigan Unemployment Benefits Frequently Asked Questions For Employers
- State of Michigan Unemployment Resources for Employers
Michigan companies need to fill thousands of critical, immediate vacancies to support work during the COVID-19 pandemic, including those in logistics, healthcare, manufacturing and agribusiness industries. The State’s employment search engine - Pure Michigan Talent Connect - provides job seekers and employers with an online portal at MiTalent.org to post, search and connect to these job openings.
Thousands of new jobs are being posted to MiTalent.org each day. Employers looking to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic should use the COVID-19 On-Demand Hiring Intake Form to ensure their postings appear in the search results.
For more information, please visit https://www.michigan.gov/coronavirus/0,9753,7-406-98163-523761--,00.html
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Website
- The State of Michigan Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Website
- Ingham County Health Department Coronavirus (COVID-19) Website
- Sparrow Health Systems Website
- McLaren Greater Lansing Hospital Website
- Lansing School District School Closure Food Service Program Website
- Michigan Department of Education Summer Food Service Program Interactive Map
- Map of Country-Specific Travel Health Information
- Remote job search tool
- "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- If you have health questions about the coronavirus, call the Michigan COVID-19 Hotline 1-888-535-6136
- Learn more about Governor Whitmer's "Stay Home, Stay Safe" Executive Order
- Governor Whitmer's Executive Order to Impose Enhanced Restrictions on Price Gouging
- Click here to report price gouging to the Michigan Attorney General online or by calling 877-765-8388.
- Internet service providers offering crisis assistance
Translated COVID-19 Documents
- Arabic "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Burmese "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Chinese "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Dari "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Farsi "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- French "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Kinyarwanda "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Pashto "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Portuguese "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Russian "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Somali "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Spanish "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Vietnamese "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Swahili "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Tigrinya "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Ukrainian "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document
- Urdu "Stop the Spread of Germs" Document