Where Michigan Works!

City of Lansing

Welcome. Please contact me if I can help you in any way.

-Mayor Virg Bernero

Mayor Virg Bernero
Text Size:

Building Safety back

Sign Permits

Sign  FAQ's

Sign Erectors are required to be licensed by the City of Lansing. Contact the City Clerk's Office at (517) 483-4131 for further information on the requirements to become a "Licensed Sign Erector" in the City of Lansing or follow this link to the City Clerk's Licensing Information page.

Questions about Sign Regulations can be directed to Ms. Susan Stachowiak,  Zoning Administrator, at (517) 483-4085

Sign Permit Check List [PDF]

Sign Permit Application [PDF]

Sign Permit Fees [PDF]

Electrical Permit Fees
See Electrical Permit Application [PDF] for fees.

316 N. Capitol Ave
Suite C-1
Lansing ,MI 48933
Ph: 517-483-4355
Fax: 517-377-0169

Monday through Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM