- Navigating the City
- Lansing River Trail
- Bicycle Friendly Community
- Construction Projects
- Notifications & Communication
- CART: Capital Area Trash and Recycling
- Wet Weather Control Program
- Combined Sewer Overflow Project
- Basement Backup Protection Program
- Swish the Fish
- Contact Us
Welcome to the Public Service Department
The Public Service Department is driven by the mission to provide the services and resources necessary to maintain a high quality of life in the City of Lansing, Michigan. The Public Service Department is divided into six operational divisions: Operations & Maintenance, Engineering, Wastewater Systems, Business, Permits and Technology, Property Management, and Fleet Services.
To report a street light outage please call Lansing Board of Water & Light (LBWL) at 517-702-6317.