- Plan & Dev Home
- Homeowner Rehabilitation Programs
- Housing Repair Emergencies
- Hardest Hit Blight Elimination Program
- Lead Safe Lansing
- Priority Areas
- Historic Preservation Program
- Down Payment Assistance
- Home Buyer Program
- Hold On To Your Home
- Homeownership Initiative
- Protect Yourself From Mortgage Fraud
- Other Related Programs
- Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program
- NSP 1 Quarterly Reports
- Fair Housing Documents
- Contact Us
Protect Your Child From the Dangers of Lead Paint!
Lead is a heavy metal that was used as an additive to paint. Any home that was built before 1978 may contain lead-based paint. Lead is a dangerous poison that causes health problems, and small children are most at risk!
Exposure to lead can cause serious problems for children, including learning problems, behavioral problems, speech and language problems, and more! The Lead Safe Lansing Program wants to help make your home lead-safe for your child.