Property tax payments via the internet.
- Click above link "Property Tax Payments"
- Enter your address, parcel number or name; Click Search
- Click on your parcel number
- Click "Tax Information" tab
- Scroll down to "Tax History" section
- Click on Pay Tax Bill Now next to the tax billing
- Please note there is a 3% credit/debit card convenience fee charged by Point and Pay to process your tax payment.
- There is not a charge for an electronic check.
- The City does not receive the convenience fee, nor does the City receive credit card or electronic check information. We only receive parcel number, amount paid and method of payment.
- You must contact Point & Pay Customer Service at 888-891-6064, extension 1, if you are experiencing problems with your transaction.