- Five-Year Consolidated Plan 2016 - 2021
- Plan & Dev Home
- Homeowner Rehabilitation Programs
- Housing Repair Emergencies
- Hardest Hit Blight Elimination Program
- Lead Safe Lansing
- Priority Areas
- Historic Preservation Program
- Down Payment Assistance
- Home Buyer Program
- Hold On To Your Home
- Homeownership Initiative
- Protect Yourself From Mortgage Fraud
- Other Related Programs
- Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program
- NSP 1 Quarterly Reports
- Fair Housing Documents
- Contact Us
Program Income Limits
HOME / CDBG / Lead Safe Lansing Program Income Limits
Maximum gross annual household income limits
As of 2015
Household Size Maximum Income
Annual household income includes income of all household members over the age of 18 years of age whether they are related or not.
It includes income received for the support of minor children, such as social security, child support, etc...
You do not have to include income earned by dependant, full-time students over the age of 18, or income earned by children under the age of 18.
This does not apply if the 18+ year old student does not live with their legal guardian.
Proof of full-time student status must be provided in order to have any income earned by this household member deducted from the total annual household income.