- Plan & Dev Home
- Homeowner Rehabilitation Programs
- Housing Repair Emergencies
- Hardest Hit Blight Elimination Program
- Lead Safe Lansing
- Priority Areas
- Historic Preservation Program
- Down Payment Assistance
- Home Buyer Program
- Homeownership Initiative
- Hold On To Your Home
- Protect Yourself From Mortgage Fraud
- Other Related Programs
- Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program
- NSP 1 Quarterly Reports
- Fair Housing Documents
- Contact Us
Click on one of the areas below to view the maps (PDF) of priority areas:
Prudden East Village
View CDBG Eligible Areas
Five areas have been identified as priority zones for redevelopment. The City seeks improved marketability and increased private sector investment in these target areas.
Recent studies indicate that targeting neighborhoods for revitalization can be an important first step in developing a strategy for their improvement. To find out more, follow these links.
Application for assistance using City resources will be prioritized in these areas.