- Current Traffic Advisories
- CART: Capital Area Trash and Recycling
- Biking and Walking the City
- SeeClickFix and Nixle
- Wet Weather Control Program
- CSO Project
- Basement Backup Prevention Program
- The Construction Observer
- Contact Us
South Lansing Non-Motorized Pathway
Start date: May 5, 2014
Projected completion date: October 2014
Contractor: Hoffman Bros.
Engineers: Tetra Tech and DC Engineering
Cost: $1.8 Million
Current Traffic Impacts
- Aurelius Road at Jolly is now reopened
- Information on future phases will be released as the project progresses
Pennsylvania Avenue looking East
Wayne Street looking North
Bottom of the hill looking North
Wayne Street looking South
5/27/14: These pictures were taken before construction began.
6/2/14: Construction on the pathway has started!
6/10/14: Left - View of the dead end of Enterprise Drive looking west.
Right - View looking west toward Pennsylvania Avenue.
7/8/14: Newly installed pedestrian fence and widened sidewalk across
the Aurelius Road Bridge over the Sycamore Creek.
7/22/14: The pathway is completely paved from east of Pennsylvania Ave. to Jolly Rd.
For more information: