**The Permit/VIP On-Line Payment Website is Temporarily Off-Line Until Further Notice!**
We Apologize for the Inconvenience.
If you have any Further Questions or would like to Pay Your Permit or Add Money to a VIP Card, Please call our Office at (517) 483-4240.
Affordable, Convenient and Flexible
Our many downtown parking lots and parking structures are incredibly convenient. They're close to all major destinations, including Lansing Community College, Cooley Law School, the Capital Area District Library and the State Capitol. And don't forget our affordable rates!
PLEASE NOTE if there is a technical difficulty with the epayment of your ticket due to server downtime, you are still responsible for paying your ticket. In order to receive the discounted rate for paying your ticket, you need to make the actual payment, regardless of technical difficulties with the web site.
- Discounted parking rates included in a variety of programs
- Lansing's best parking value
- Parking lots and structure are within walking distance of all downtown Lansing landmarks
- Always plenty of available parking
- Programs to fit every Lansing parker with any parking need
- Options for short-term and long-term parkers
As of July 1, 2013, the City of Lansing Parking Enforcement staff have moved from the Parking Services office over to be part of the Lansing Police Department.
Please forward all Parking Enforcement complaints to the Internal Affairs Office with the Lansing Police Department at 517-483-4804.
To make a payment on a violation that is still at the Parking Services Office
- For questions and payments call 517-483-4240
- Visit our office located at 219 N. Grand Avenue, Lansing, MI 48933
- Click here to Pay Online
If you want to dispute the violation you received please write a letter to the Magistrate in 54-A District Court. The address is as follows:
City of Lansing – 54-A District Court
Attention: Magistrate Millmore
124 W. Michigan Ave., City Hall 6th floor
Lansing, MI 48933