- Director & Staff
- Advisory Board
- Meeting Schedule
- Activities & Services
- Living Wage Information
- Contact Us
Mobile Food Pantry
City of Lansing Human Relations and Community Services Department & the Greater Lansing Food Bank announces the Mobile Food Pantry! The Mobile Food Pantry will be distributing FREE, fresh, non-perishable food items.
Saturday, April 19, 2014
(9:00 am to 11:00 am or until food runs out)
Lansing Catholic Central High School
501 Marshall Street
Lansing, MI 48912
Who can participate?
- The disadvantaged and vulnerable
- Senior citizens on fixed incomes
- Families/individuals with limited or low income jobs
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BRING A VALID STATE IDENTIFICATION CARD OR DRIVER'S LICENSE.
- If you or someone you know must choose between buying food and filling prescriptions, please tell them about this important program.
- Participants should bring a box or bag to carry food.
For more information, call the City of Lansing Human Relations and Community Services Department at (517) 483-4477.
In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.