- From the Director's Desk
- About Parks & Rec
- Things to Do
- Recreation Facilities
- Explore Your Parks
- Photo Galleries
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Contact Us
Register for a Program
How do I Register?
Welcome to the City of Lansing Parks and Recreation's registration page. You may now register online for most Parks and Recreation programs. Parents and Guardians over the age of 18 may only register their own children residing in their household. Keep in mind that payment must accompany ALL activity registrations.
Click here for Youth Scholarship Eligibility Information
Individual Scholarship Application (Must be submitted in person)
Kids Camp Scholarships 2016 Pending (Must be submitted in person)
When submitting a Scholarship Application you must have with you valid id and proof of income. Valid Bridge Cards and WIC Cards are accepted as income verification.
- Return Visitors: Register online!
- If you are a first time user to this site: To register online you must have a username and password (PIN) - CALL (517) 483-4277 between 8:30 a.m. & 5:00 p.m. or your local Community Center anytime between 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- If you have participated in a LansingParks and Recreation activity before: Your username is the same as your Household ID. This can be located on a past receipt from our department. Your password is your head of household's last name. Note: Passwords are case sensitive ? A suggestion would be to keep username and passwords in lower case format. If you DO NOT know your Household ID number, please call the Parks and Recreation Department during normal business hours to obtain your ID number. 517-483-4277. Once you have logged into your account, you have the option of changing your username and password.
- If this is the first time you will be signing up for a LansingParks and Recreation activity: You will need to call any Parks & Recreation Registration Center (listed below) or register in person. From here you will be given the information for future online registrations.
- General Online Registration Information: All usernames and passwords must be appropriate. We reserve the right to deny any name that is inappropriate. Usernames if changed are limited to eight characters and numbers.
Online Registration Image Key:
|Add This Class to your Shopping Cart|
|Not Available for Online Registration|
|See Class Minimum and Maximum|
|See Class Fees amd Costs|
|See Class Description|
You will not receive any verification or reminders about the activity you are registering for, therefore, always print a receipt and bring it with you to the first class for activity/program verification.
If you experience any problems with this site, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you are unable to e-mail us, please call us at (517) 483-4277 during normal business hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 am-5 pm. Special hours during holiday periods.
Important Notes: By registering online, I agree to allow LansingParks and Recreation to send me the E-Connect, the Parks & Recreation Monthly Newsletter featuring information and updates for department programs/events. I understand the City will not disclose my e-mail address to individuals or vendors. You have the option to unsubscribe from this service once you begin receiving these notifications.
Complete Registration Form and include credit card #, expiration date and signature, or check or money order payable to Lansing Parks and Recreation. Please do not send cash.
Mail to any Registration Center (listed below)
Registrations will be processed daily by 4 pm
Credit Card payments only! Visa, Mastercard, Discover
Call any Fun Line, Monday-Friday, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm.
Community Centers are open until 8:30 p.m.
TDD 483-4479 (for hearing impaired ONLY).
Register the entire family with one call!
Register by Fax
Credit Card payments only!
FAX Registration Form to LansingParks and Recreation, FAX # (517) 377-0180
Processed daily by 4 pm
Walk In Registrations
Visit one of the friendly Parks & Recreation sites listed below to register for any program.
|Parks and Recreation Main Office
200 N. Foster Street - 2nd Fl. Lansing, MI 48933
Fun-Line: (517) 483-4277
|Foster Community Center
200 N. Foster Street Lansing, MI 48915
Fun-Line: (517) 483-4233
|Gier Community Center
2400 Hall Street Lansing, MI 48906
Fun-Line: (517) 483-4309
|Letts Community Center
1220 W. Kalamazoo Street Lansing, MI 48915
Fun-Line: (517) 483-4305
|Southside Community Center
5825 Wise Road Lansing, MI 48906
Fun-Line: (517) 483-6686
|Lifetime Sports Office
200 N. Foster Street Lansing, MI 48912
Fun-Line: (517) 483-4039