- About Parks & Rec
- Community Events
- Lansing Park Board
- Citizen Advisory Board
- Register for Programs
- Employment/Internship Opportunities
- Facility Rentals
- Facility/Park Maps
- Grand River Park Marina
- River Trail
- Sponsorship & Volunteer
- Special Event Planning
- Lifetime Sports (Adult/Youth)
- Staff Contact
Register for Programs
REMEMBER WITH ONLINE REGISTRATION COMES AN AUTOMATIC $5.00 DISCOUNT ON MOST ACTIVITIES/PROGRAMS PER REGISTRATION....
How do I Register?
Welcome to the City of Lansing Parks and Recreation's registration page. You may now register online for most Parks and Recreation programs. Parents and Guardians over the age of 18 may only register their own children residing in their household. Keep in mind that payment must accompany ALL activity registrations.
Click here for Youth Scholarship Eligibility Information
Individual Scholarship Application (Must be submitted in person)
When submitting a Scholarship Application you must have with you valid id and proof of income. Valid Bridge Cards and WIC Cards are accepted as income verification.
- Return Visitors: Register online!
- If you have registered with Lansing Parks and Recreation in the past but are a first time user to the online registration site site: To register online you must have a username and password (PIN) - CALL (517) 483-4277 between 8:30 a.m. & 5:00 p.m. or your local Community Center anytime between 8:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. to establish a username and password
- If this is the first time you will be signing up for a Lansing Parks and Recreation activity: You will need to call any Parks & Recreation Registration Center (listed below) to set up your Household - you can do this over the phone by calling 517-483-4277 or any of our Community Centers between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday thru Friday. You can also stop in at any site to register in person. Regardless of what option you choose at that time information on how to do future online registrations will be provided.
- General Online Registration Information: All usernames and passwords must be appropriate. We reserve the right to deny any name that is inappropriate. Usernames if changed are limited to eight characters and numbers.
Online Registration Image Key:
|Add This Class to your Shopping Cart|
|Not Available for Online Registration|
|See Class Minimum and Maximum|
|See Class Fees amd Costs|
|See Class Description|
Once you have completed the online registration process the sytem will generate a receipt for your files. Please always print your receipt and keep for records. A Suggestion is also bring your receipt with you to the first class for activity/program verification.
If you experience any problems with this site, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at (517) 483-4277 during normal business hours: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5 pm.
Important Notes: By registering online, I agree to allow LansingParks and Recreation to send me the E-News Allert which is a Newsletter featuring information and updates for department programs/events. I understand the City will not disclose my e-mail address to individuals or vendors. You have the option to unsubscribe from this service once you begin receiving these notifications.
Complete Registration Form and include credit card #, expiration date and signature, or check or money order payable to Lansing Parks and Recreation. Please do not send cash.
Mail to any Registration Center (listed below)
Registrations will be processed daily by 4 pm
Credit Card payments only! Visa, Mastercard, Discover
Call any Community Center - Monday thru Friday between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
Community Centers are open until 8:30 p.m.
TDD 483-4479 (for hearing impaired ONLY).
Register the entire family with one call!
Walk In Registrations
Visit one of the friendly Parks & Recreation sites listed below to register for any program.
|Parks and Recreation Main Office
200 N. Foster Street - 2nd Fl. Lansing, MI 48933
|Foster Community Center
200 N. Foster Street Lansing, MI 48915
|Gier Community Center
2400 Hall Street Lansing, MI 48906
|Letts Community Center
1220 W. Kalamazoo Street Lansing, MI 48915
|Southside Community Center
5825 Wise Road Lansing, MI 48906
|Lifetime Sports Office
200 N. Foster Street Lansing, MI 48912