- Five-Year Consolidated Plan 2016 - 2021
- Plan & Dev Home
- Homeowner Rehabilitation Programs
- Housing Repair Emergencies
- Hardest Hit Blight Elimination Program
- Lead Safe Lansing
- Priority Areas
- Historic Preservation Program
- Down Payment Assistance
- Home Buyer Program
- Hold On To Your Home
- Homeownership Initiative
- Protect Yourself From Mortgage Fraud
- Other Related Programs
- Homeless Prevention and Rapid Re-Housing Program
- NSP 1 Quarterly Reports
- Fair Housing Documents
- Contact Us
Housing Repair Emergencies
If you own and occupy a single family home located in the City of Lansing and meet the income eligibility requirements noted below, you may qualify for assistance to address a housing emergency that threatens the safety of occupants or will cause immediate damage to the property if left unattended.
An example of a home repair emergency would be a condition that requires immediate repair such as a furnace that has been red tagged unsafe by the City or by Consumer's Energy.
For urgent, but non-emergency repairs, inquire about the City's Single Family Rehabilitation Programs or Emergency Program please contact the City of Lansing Development Office, 316 N. Capitol Avenue, Suite D-2, Lansing, MI 48933-1234, or call (517)483-4040.