- Fire Marshal's Office
- Code Compliance
- Fire Suppression
- Fire Stations
- Contact an Inspector
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Management
- Emergency Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Maintenance Division
- Training Division
- Exit Drills
- Fire Heating Safety
- Fire Extinguishers
- Emergency Communication
The Lansing Fire Board has been established by the City Charter and acts as an advisory board to the elected and appointed city officials.
The Fire Board exercises the following responsibilities:
- Establishes the administrative rules for the Lansing Fire Department.
- Approves rules for conduct of the Lansing Fire Department members.
- Receives and resolves complaints.
- Reviews and approves the Lansing Fire Department budget.
The Fire Board is composed of eight (8) members, one from each of the four wards in the city and four at-large members. The current Fire Board:
- Yvonne Young McConnell, Chairperson, 3rd Ward
- Helen Keeney,Vice Chairperson
- Frank Ferro, Vice Chairperson
- Robert Brown Jr., 4th Ward
- vacant, 1st Ward
- Jill Rhode, At-Large
- Rodney Singleton,
- Tom Hoisington
Secretary Patti Starnes
For more information please contact the Fire Board Secretary by phone at (517) 483-4200 or e-mail Patti Starnes at firstname.lastname@example.org.