- Metro Lansing Fire Departments
- Fire Stations
- Emergency Medical Services
- Maintenance & Alarm Division
- Training Division
- Fire Suppression
- Fire Marshal's Office
- Contact an Inspector/Investigator
- Recreational Burning
- Fire Safety
- Juvenile Fire Setters
- Fire Marshal's FAQs
- Code Enforcement
- Emergency Management
- Notify Me
- Working Together
The Lansing Fire Board has been established by the City Charter and acts as an advisory board to the elected and appointed city officials.
The Fire Board exercises the following responsibilities:
- Establishes the administrative rules for the Lansing Fire Department.
- Approves rules for conduct of the Lansing Fire Department members.
- Receives and resolves complaints.
- Reviews and approves the Lansing Fire Department budget.
Frank Ferro, At-Large
|Robert Brown Jr., 4th Ward
|Yvonne Young-McConnell, 3rd Ward
|Rodney Singleton, At-Large
|Tom Hoisington, At-Large|
Secretary Patti Starnes
For more information please contact the Fire Board Secretary by phone at (517) 483-4200 or e-mail Patti Starnes at email@example.com.