- Report of the Lansing Financial Health Team
- Citizens Guide Lansing Finances
- Lansing Dashboard - PDF
- Lansing Dashboard - Microsoft Excel
- EVIP Economic Vitality Incentive Program (EVIP) - Employee Compensation (2012)
- EVIP Economic Vitality Incentive Program (EVIP) - Consolidation of Services (2011)
- Economic Vitality Incentive Program (EVIP) - Projected Budget Report
The Finance department consists of the following:
Assessor's Office (3rd floor of City Hall)
Visit the City Assessors new website for more Assessment and Real Estate Information today!
Treasury/Income Tax Office (1st floor of City Hall)
Visit the Treasury/Income Tax site to find Property Tax payment information, Income Tax and Employer Withholding information.
You can access Tax forms online through the Treasury/Income Tax Web page. Download your forms today!
Finance Operations (8th floor of City Hall)
consists of the following:
Located at 201 N Grand Ave. Lansing, MI 48933