- Director & Staff
- Advisory Board
- Meeting Schedule
- Activities & Services
- Living Wage Information
- Human Rights Ordinance
- Limited English Proficiency (L.E.P.) Plan
- Title VI Non-Discrimination Plan
- Contact Us
Equal Employment Opportunity
Tax Abatement Equal Opportunity Reviews
The City of Lansing will employ tax abatements as provided under Michigan Public Act 255 to facilitate the revitalization of Lansing's existing commercial areas. Prior to the approval of a tax abatement, the applicant must comply with the following requirements.
- The applicant must provide proof of an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Program that conforms with all applicable laws and regulations.
- The applicant must be willing to hire Lansing residents first for any positions created as a result of the economic assistance.
- The applicant for a tax abatement must agree to submit an annual report to HRCS to document nondiscriminatory personnel practices during the period of economic assistance.