- Fire Marshal's Office
- Code Compliance
- Fire Suppression
- Fire Stations
- Contact an Inspector
- Emergency Medical Services
- Emergency Information
- Emergency Management
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Maintenance Division
- Training Division
- Exit Drills
- Fire Heating Safety
- Fire Extinguishers
- Emergency Communication
Inform Lansing is a one-stop resource for emergency communication information for the community brought to you by the Lansing Emergency Management division.
If you have been affected by the recent rain storms of July 27 & 28, 2011:
If you have basement flooding please call (517) 483-4161 for an assessment team to evaluate your situation.
- Treat any and all downed lines as being “live” and report them to the Board of Water and Light: Power Outage toll free: 877-BWL-5001 and/or Water or Steam emergency: 517-702-6490
- Check on your neighbors and the elderly.
- Do Not wade in possibly contaminated water.
- Environmental concerns including how to clean up after the incident: Ingham County Health Department on Flooding in Homes
- Driving Safety: Flooding can occur as streams and rivers overflow their banks, when dams or levees break, with run-off from deep snow cover, or any time there is rainfall with significant duration and intensity.