Delinquent Property Tax
Real and Personal Property Tax Bills
- Collection of real property taxes are ONLY during July-February of any given year.
- Any remaining balances on real property, parcels beginning with 19, 23, 33, 91 or 96 will be sent to the County for collection on March 1st. You must contact the County Treasurer to determine payoff amounts or status of outstanding taxes.
- 19 - Clinton County at 989-224-5280
- 23 - Eaton County at 517-543-4262
- 33, 91 and 96 - Ingham County at 517-676-7220
May be able to offer assistance in paying your delinquent real property taxes. Click here for more information.
Personal Property Taxes and Other Tax Bills
Personal Property and Special Acts property tax bills beginning with "90" "94", "95", "97" and are payable to the City of Lansing.
Click here to check amounts due and make payments online.
You may also contact the City Treasurer's office at 517-483-4121 for payoff amount or status of outstanding taxes.