Lansing City Clerk Chris Swope
- Absent Voter Ballot Applications are now being accepted for the August 6, 2013 City Primary Election
- List of Candidates for 2013 City Elections
- Am I Registered to Vote? WHERE do I vote?
- Register to VOTE! Or update your registration address.
- NEW Lansing Ward & Precinct Map
- NEW District map of Lansing - including County Commissioner, State House, State Senate, US House, and School Districts
- New Ward Boundaries now in effect
- City Boards and Authority members as of December 12, 2012
- Passport Services now available in City Clerk's Office
- Watch Live Stream of City Council Meeting
- Sign up to receive City Council Agendas and Minutes by Email
The Office of the City Clerk is responsible for the orderly conduct of elections and the proper maintenance of city records. The City Clerk prepares agendas and minutes for the Lansing City Council.
The City Clerk serves as the recording secretary to the Board of Ethics.
A number of City licenses are also processed through the Office of the City Clerk.
Thank you for visiting the City Clerk's Web Site.
Recognition of Non-Profit Organizations
How to request recognition of a Non-Profit Organization in the City of Lansing to obtain a Charitable Gaming License from the State of Michigan
Birth & Death Certificates & Marriage Licenses
The City of Lansing does not maintain birth, death, or marriage records. If you are seeking a birth certificate for someone born in Ingham County, please visit the web site of the Ingham County Clerk for more information.
|Receive community information instantly! Sign up at Nixle.com today! It's quick, easy and secure.|
The office of the City Clerk intends to provide the residents of Lansing with as much information online as possible. If you have any suggestions for improvements, corrections, or additions to the Web Site please send us an email message.