To obtain a U.S. Passport you must provide the following:
- Proof of Citizenship (certified birth or original naturalization certificate.)
- Valid picture identification (Driver's License or State I.D.)
- 2" x 2" passport photo (white or light background.)
- Passport Application - available at Clerk's office, do not sign until instructed to do so.
- Further Information - U.S. Passport Website
Effective January 18th, 2016
(Passport Form DSP-11)
|Fees Paid US Passport Agency**||Age 16 +||Under 16|
|Passport Book Fee
|Passport Card Fee
|Expedite Fee (Additional)||$60|
|Overnight Return Mailing||$20.66|
|Fees below are paid to the City Clerk|
|Expedited Mailing Fee||$22.95|
** Check or Money Order only to the State.
** Fee paid to City Clerk - may be cash, credit/debit card, separate check or money order.
Renewal Passport Fees
Effective July 13, 2010
(Passport Form DS-82)
You may use this form if you meet the following:
You can submit your most recent passport OR Your previous passport was issued on or after your 16 birthday and was issued within the past 15 years.
Total Fee $110.00 (check or money order)
Add $60.00 per Application for Expedited Service. Price includes urgent mailing or delivery service from the Passport agency to you. We provide Express Mail service through the United States Postal Service. The Express Mail charges will be collected at the time the passport application is made to send the application to the Passport agency ($22.95).
Passport services available Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. in the Lansing City Clerk's Office, 124 W. Michigan Ave, 9th Floor, Lansing, MI 48933.