LUKE Pay Stations
Introducing the new LUKE pay stations. A brief tutorial on how to use the newly installed Solar-Powered Luke pay stations on the 200-300 block of North Washington Avenue in downtown Lansing. This new technology is easy-to-use, convenient and efficient. The Luke pay stations will be programmed with a 3 hour time limit.
How It Works
- Park your vehicle as usual.
- Make a note of your 3 digit parking space number; clearly marked on the parking space signs that have replaced the tops of old meter posts.
- Look for any conveniently located pay station. There are currently 8 pay stations located on the 200-300 block of N. Washington.
- Press any key to “wake” the unit from power save mode.
- Using the key pad enter your space number then select “1” to pay for parking.
- Use the key pad to page through the menu, then select the number that shows your length of stay. (reminder: 3 hour maximum stay)
- Insert exact change or credit/debit card. (The pay station does not provide change.)
- Take your receipt with you. The time your parking meter expires is printed right on the receipt.