- Current Traffic Advisories
- CART: Capital Area Trash and Recycling
- Biking and Walking the City
- SeeClickFix and Nixle
- Wet Weather Control Program
- CSO Project
- Basement Backup Prevention Program
- The Construction Observer
- Contact Us
Holmes Road Reconstruction
Martin Luther King Boulevard to Cedar Street
Start Date: April 22, 2014
Projected Completion Date: August 2014
Contractor: C & D Hughes, Inc.
Cost: 1.6 Million
Traffic Impact Updates
- Detour for Holmes Road will be Mt. Hope Avenue
- Information on future phases will be released as the project progresses
|8/7/14: Paving has began from Washington Ave. to Schlee St.|
|8/1/14: Concrete curb has been installed east of Washington Avenue on Holmes Road.
|7/16/14: Intersection of Stabler and Holmes. The new watermain is being tied into the Stabler watermain and the utility poles are being located by BWL.
|6/11/14: Holmes Road Phase II: (Washington to Cedar) Water main installation.
For more information:
Ann M. Parry