- General Information
- Meet the Judges
- Criminal and Traffic Department
- Civil Department
- Probation Department
- Online Ticket Review
- Online Warrant Review
- Online Payments
- Warrant List
- Court Forms
- Jury Duty
- Contact Us
DUE TO CHANGE IN LEGISLATION EFFECTIVE TUESDAY, MARCH 1, 2016, AN ADDITIONAL FEE WILL BE CHARGED FOR ALL NEW CIVIL FILINGS AS FOLLOWS:
- $5.00 for Small Claims cases
- $10.00 for civil actions seeking money damages
- $10.00 for Landlord/Tenant cases
- $20.00 for any cases joining claims for money damages and other relief.
See Filing Fee page for chart of standard fees. The above amounts are included in the fee chart.
The Civil Division handles Small Claims cases, Landlord/Tenant cases and General Civil cases.
Information and assistance is available at www.michiganlegalhelp.org.
Court clerks are available to provide assistance and information regarding civil cases. However, court clerks are not attorneys and as such are prohibited from giving legal advice.
TX: (517) 483-4426
FX: (517) 483-7678