- Sign-up for Traffic Advisories
- CART: Capital Area Trash and Recycling
- Biking and Walking the City
- SeeClickFix and Nixle
- Wet Weather Control Program
- CSO Project
- Basement Backup Protection Program
- The Construction Observer
- Contact Us
Biking and Walking the City
The Transportation and Non-Motorized division of the Public Service Department is committed to creating and improving safe sidewalks, pathways and bike lanes for the citizens of Lansing.
|We encourage citizens to utilize the many sidewalks and pathways around the city for transportation and recreation. These pathways and sidewalks can be used for walking, running, biking and more!|
|We have made bike lanes in many areas around Lansing. For your safety, Bikers in these lanes should follow the laws of the traffic.|
South Lansing Non-Motorized Pathway
- The city of Lansing is starting construction on three sections (east, center and west) of a non-motorized pathway along the Consumers Energy utility corridor in South Lansing in May, 2014.
- This pathway will connect the Lansing River Trail, Delhi Township's Sycamore Trail and the paved shoulders and pathway along Waverly Road