- Current Traffic Advisories
- CART: Capital Area Trash and Recycling
- Biking and Walking the City
- SeeClickFix and Nixle
- Wet Weather Control Program
- CSO Project
- Basement Backup Prevention Program
- The Construction Observer
- Contact Us
Bicycle Friendly Community
The League of American Bicyclists named The City of Lansing as one of only eight bicycle friendly communities in Michigan.
The League of American Bicyclists started this program to recognize communities that welcome and encourage cyclists in five categories: Engineering, Encouragement, Education, Enforcement, and Evaluation and Planning.
The City of Lansing achieved this recognition by providing safe accommodations for cycling and encouraging people to bike for transportation and recreation.